Search Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

U.S. Navy tests CMD Technology off Coast of Spain: Chaos Ensues

The United States Navy announced today the successful test of its new Coastal Mimicing Device. The new device, known as CMD, uses antiopatic energy to copy a visual image of the coast the ship is currently bordering and display the image over top of the Air Craft Carrier. This caption of  sattilite imaging of the test shows it effectivness as it was tested on the USS.JFK off the coast of Spain.

The test was considered a huge success by U. S. Navy Admiral Carlos Speedhide, who oversaw the test. In a press conference the Admiral had this to say: "This advancememt will make the rest of the world cry Olly olly oxen free all night long."
But along with the success of the test, problems surfaced on land when GPS devices, confused by the satellite imaging, led tourists visting the coastal area to drive into the Ocean. Bob Stepingforth, a tourist affected by the test had this to say:

"My wife was worried because things didn't look right out the windshield, but I said to myself, my Tom Tom has never let me down. The next thing I knew I was in the drink. If this camo copy thing is going to become common pratice for these big boats, they should put in a bridge."

No comments:

Post a Comment